About West Denver Endocrinology
215 S Wadsworth BLVD Lakewood, CO 80226 (located in the Belmar Plaza Office Condos, above Bank of the West, just north of the Alameda & Wadsworth intersection).
See below to view & book an appointment. Hint: click "see times" then "see slots"
Insurance information and West Denver Endocrinology's Policies posted at:
Your Information. Your Rights. Your Choices. Our Responsibilities.
This notice describes how medical information about you may be used and disclosed and how you can access this information. Please review it carefully.
You have the right to:
• Get a copy of your paper or electronic medical record
• Correct your paper or electronic medical record
• Request confidential communication
• Ask West Denver Endocrinology to limit the information shared
• Get a list of those with whom clinicians’ shared your information
• Get a copy of this privacy notice
• Choose someone to act for you
• File a complaint if you believe your privacy rights have been violated
You have choices in the way the clinic uses and shares information.
West Denver Endocrinology Uses and Disclosures
we may use and share your information to:
• Treat you
• Run the practice
• Bill for services
• Help with public health and safety issues
• Comply with the law
• Respond to organ and tissue donation requests
• Work with a medical examiner
• Address disability, workers’ compensation, law enforcement, and other government requests
• Respond to lawsuits and legal actions