What information does The Art 2 Connection Inc. collect?
When you use The Art 2 Connection Inc., we collect information relating to you and your use of our services from a variety of sources. These are listed below. The sections following describe how The Art 2 Connection Inc. uses this information.
Information we collect directly from you.
• Registration information. When you register for an event, we collect your name, address and phone number. These are used strictly in conjunction for the event.
• Billing information. If you make a payment to The Art 2 Connection Inc., we require that you provide your billing details, including name, address, email address and financial information corresponding to your selected method of payment (e.g. a credit card number and expiration date or a bank account number). If you provide a billing address, we will regard that as the location of the account holder. Our integrations with 3rd party payment gateways are for processing only. The Art 2 Connection Inc. does not store or log any sensitive cardholder data provided by you or your form users. The Art 2 Connection Inc. follows industry standard best practices to protect security of cardholder data during processing and transmission.
We don’t share or use your email addresses. The Art 2 Connection Inc. will not sell or make available these email addresses to any third parties.
Information The Art 2 Connection Inc. collects about you indirectly or passively when you interact with us.
• Usage data. The Art 2 Connection Inc. collects usage data about you whenever you interact with our services. This may include which web pages you visit, what you click on, when you performed those actions, and so on. Additionally, like most websites today, our web servers keep log files that record data each time a device accesses those servers. The log files contain data about the nature of each access, including originating IP addresses, internet service providers, the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system versions, and timestamps.
• Device data. The Art 2 Connection Inc. collects data from the device and application you use to access our services, such as your IP address, operating system version, device type, system and performance information, and browser type. We may also infer your geographic location based on your IP address.
• Information from page tags. The Art 2 Connection Inc. uses third party tracking services that employ cookies and page tags (also known as web beacons) to collect aggregated and anonymized data about visitors to our websites. This data includes usage and user statistics. Emails sent by The Art 2 Connection Inc. or by users through our services may include page tags that allow the sender to collect information about who opened those emails and clicked on links in them. We do this to allow the email sender to measure the performance of their email messaging and to learn how to improve email deliverability and open rates.
2. How does The Art 2 Connection Inc. use the information we collect?
- With whom do we share or disclose your information?
The Art 2 Connection Inc. does not sell or make available your form data without your express permission,
We may disclose: