Privacy Notice complying with GDPR
I Lesley Inglis, (Psychotherapist), owner of Castaway Therapy, Data Processor & Controller;
Have undertaken GDPR training via Newcastle University on 22/05/2022
- I am registered with the Information Commissioner's Office, (ICO) number ZA147868, renewable on 23.10.2023
- I hold client data on record in compliance with legal requirements
- I abide by College of Sexual and Relationship Therapists (COSRT) confidentiality policy & code of ethics
- I do not allow any access to my records by any other individual or agency
- I collect client information first hand i.e. information the client discloses to me.
- In compliance with College of sexual and relationship therapists (COSRT) I will hold data for 7 years from conclusion of our work
- I store minimal client information electronically and my devices are password protected and have end to end encryption
- I do not pass any client information on to 3rd parties,. If there is a child protection and/or vulnerable adults issue- this supersedes GDPR restrictions.
- I do not sell any client information on to 3rd parties
- I do not share any/client data
- Subject Access Requests have to be made in writing to me, a fee is no longer applicable and I shall provide a summary of information
within 1 calendar month. Exemptions occur when 3rd parties are included in the information and they do not give consent for release
- Any complaints re any aspect of this service, please bring these up in the first instance with Lesley, to see if we can resolve what ever the issue is.
- Any complaints with regard to GDPR matters, can be made to the ICO
- Any complaints with regard to clinical matters, can be made to COSRT
©2019 Castaway Therapy is powered by Web-Healer